Happy Wednesday everyone! It’s time to WAFFELIZE YOUR WEDNESDAY!
I hope you’re all having a good week. It’s been a busy one here already. It has to slow down soon…right?
We’re back this week with our 7th Eggo Waffle Off recipe. Only 1 more to go! Don’t forget to head over to last week’s post and enter to win a Eggo Waffle Prize Kit full of goodies.
This week we’re talking Fall Desserts. Fall is all about comfort and warm foods. So, this Sweet Potato Waffle is perfect for that! Who doesn’t love Sweet Potato Pie? I sure do! Take all the yummy filling goodness and place it on a Eggo Buttermilk Waffle and you have sweet treat in a matter of minutes!
This recipe is simple and can be customized to your own tastes and liking. I like my sweet taters buttery and sweet – so that’s how I made my Sweet Potato Waffle.
Try out the recipe below like it is or create your own. It’s sure to be a treat!
- Eggo Buttermilk Waffles
- 1 Cooked Sweet Potato
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 1 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven broiler
- Scoop out the inside of your sweet potato and place in a mixing bowl
- Add melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon and mix until combined.
- Brown Eggo Waffle to your liking
- Add sweet potato mixture to the top of your waffle and place on a cookie sheet
- Add marshmallows
- Place waffle under oven broiler until lightly brown and melted.
- Remove from oven and Enjoy!
Head over to Eggo’s Facebook page and enter The Great #EggoWaffleOff! Enter you recipe and you could win $5,000!
Meet you back here next week for more Wafflize fun!!