Instead of leaving Santa cookies this year…why not try these Chocolate Mint Truffles?!
Simple to make and always a hit among young and old alike!
1 pkg Mint Chocolate Oreos
1 pkg Cream Cheese (softened)
Vanilla or Chocolate Almond Bark
Sprinkles (if desired)
1. Crush Oreos with a food processor or by hand in a baggie
2. Mix Oreo crumbs and cream cheese together until well blended
3. Shape into 1″ balls and place on waxed cookie sheet
4. Chill until firm
5. Dip in melted Almond Bark; return to waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
Cover with sprinkles if desired.
6. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.