No Valentine’s Day would be complete without a yummy dessert and this Valentine M&M Blondie dessert fits the bill!
The texture of a brownie and the taste of a chocolate chip cookie with M&M’s can’t be beat! Make them for your next family gathering or just for a sweet treat. You can even wrap them up in a cute little bag and give them away for Valentine’s Day. But, then you wouldn’t get to eat as many.
Easy to make and always delicious – make sure to add this Valentine M&M Blondie recipe to your recipe binder!
Valentine M&M Blondies
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups of M&M's
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar and butter - mix until combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla just until blended.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add in a 1/4 cup at a time to the brown sugar mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup of M&M's
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Add in 1/4 - 1/2 cup more of M&M's to the top.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly brown
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Love anything and everything with M&M Thanks for the recipe
ANYTHING with M&Ms is worth trying! 🙂