This post is sponsored by Welch’s® Fruit Snacks. I am being compensated for this post. All comments and opinions are my own.
Now that school is back in session, long gone are the lazy days of summer. For most of us, the days seem to be packed with activities and the time we have to do things feels shorter.
From breakfast to packing lunches, to school pickups, to soccer practice – there’s a lot to do in the day. Keep from feeling frazzled by simplifying the day with my best school day organizing tips!
Check out these 5 Tips to Simplify Your School Day Schedule to help things run smoother.
Tips to Simplify Your School Day Schedule
- Write it down. Don’t rely on your memory to keep your to-do list and schedule in check. It’s important to write things down so that you don’t forget anything important. It helps to free your mind up for other things, too.
- Calendar. Plan your day. Get a calendar or planner and write down all of your commitments for the day- down to the hour if need be. If it’s on the calendar, it’s sure to get done!
- Meal plan. Get a meal plan in place for your week. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner can all be planned out in advance to avoid that rushing around and not knowing what everyone is going to eat each day. For busy days, plan easy meals. Try freezer meals or pre-made solutions from the store to help free up time with the kids instead of making meals on busy days. Don’t forget snacks!
- Do it now. Don’t put off things that can be done now until the last minute. Just because the signed school paper doesn’t have to be in until next week, doesn’t mean wait until the last minute to do it. Sign it as soon as you see it and return it. Taking care of important to-do items as soon as they come in the house will keep you free to focus on other things instead of keeping up with what needs to be done that you’ve known about for a week. It helps eliminate last-minute stress, too.
- Get ready the night before. Get rid of the morning rush by planning ahead. Make sure everything is ready the night before- clothes are ready, lunches are packed, meals are planned, homework is signed. Spend the morning before school having breakfast together and getting ready for the day – not running around trying to figure out what to wear and who needs a snack. Do it the night before! Pack a fun snack that your kids are sure to love like Welch’s® Fruit Snacks!
Welch’s Fruit Snacks For The Win!
My kids and I always agree that Welch’s Fruit Snacks are the best! They love how sweet and chewy they are. In fact, they are always the first snack they pick out when given a choice.
They are made with Real Fruit and you can tell by the taste that fruit is the first ingredient! It’s no wonder they are America’s Favorite Fruit Snacks.
The school year is so busy, take a little off of your plate by grabbing Welch’s Fruit Snacks first!
If you need a delicious snack recipe, try my Trail Mix Recipe with Welch’s Fruit Snacks! It’s made with Welch’s Fruit Snacks and stays well in an airtight container or bag. The kids will have a hard time keeping out of it! (you will, too!)
By planning ahead and staying organized, you can eliminate the headaches and stress of busy school days. Take a few minutes each evening to plan the next day. You’ll have more time to enjoy your family and everyone will be happier!
Visit the Welch’s Fruit Snacks store locator here to find out where you can purchase these yummy snacks!