Topped with eggs, blue cheese, raspberries, blackberries, avocado, roasted almonds and chicken, this Summer Cobb Salad packs a wholesome punch!
Summer is here and it’s time for easy, breezy, light meals to get us through the hot days! I get so excited for the fresh summer salads that are topped with lots of good for you ingredients. One of my new favorites is this Summer Cobb Salad!
Look at the beautiful colors in this amazing salad! Doesn’t it just make you want to dig in??! Topped with eggs, blue cheese, raspberries, blackberries, avocado, roasted almonds and chicken, this salad packs a wholesome punch!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own, as always!
One of my favorite tricks to having a fresh salad anytime I want is to purchase the ingredients on sale each week at Meijer and have them ready to go in my fridge! Another trick is THIS:
YES! I use Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips right on top of my salad! They come frozen and I just pull out a few strips, pop in the microwave for a couple of minutes and it’s ready to go! Simple and convenient to make, with Tyson Grilled and Ready you can have the best of both worlds, delicious and healthy protein filled meals that are good for you and your family.
Add a little Italian Wishbone Dressing right on top of your salad and you have a delicious salad in no time!
Summer Cobb Salad
- 6 ounces Tyson Grilled & Ready Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken Breast Strips chopped
- ½ cup Wish-Bone Italian dressing
- 1¼ cups 10 oz bag chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 Tablespoons toasted almonds
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 diced hardboiled eggs
- ½ cup diced avocado
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Add lettuace to a large serving platter or plate.
- Top with the chopped chicken, toasted almonds, blackberries, raspberries, eggs, avocado, and blue cheese in rows.
- Drizzle with Wish-Bone Italian dressing when ready to serve.
You just can’t go wrong with this delicious combo! I’ve found that even my kids love it! It’s the perfect meal any time of the day – lunch or dinner!
Summer has only just begun. Savor every moment with this simple flavorful Summer Cobb Salad recipe!0