Halloween is only a little over a week away and the kids are getting excited to get all dressed up and getting lots of treats! To help get Halloween excitement going in our house, I whipped up a little Halloween Party with the help of Kraft!
Kraft Foods sent me this amazing Prize Pack full of Kraft products, Halloween fun and coupons valued at over $100 to create a fun party for my kids and you can win one, too!
For the main course, we made Mummy Dogs and Kraft’s NEW Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes and boy, were they good! The kids loved the Mummy Dogs dipped in a little “blood”. To make these, I just took crescent rolls and cut into thin strips and began wrapping around hot dogs – making sure to leave a space where the eyes would go. Pop these in the oven and in less than 15 minutes they are ready to go. The Velveeta Cheesy Potatoes were a perfect compliment to the dogs!
Since most kids love the dessert portion of the meal more than the meal it’s self – I decided to make a few fun things!
Graveyard Pudding Cups – To make these yummy treats, mix Instant Chocolate Pudding with Cool Whip. Then top with a little more Cool whip and Oreo Cookie Crumbles. Add a Kraft Marshmallow Ghost and a Pumpkin Pick and you’re done! Kids Love em’!
Pumpkin S’mores – This yummy take on S’mores is sure to please even adults! Take a graham cracker, top with NEW Kraft Indulgence Milk Chocolate and add half of a Kraft Pumpkin Marshmallow. Ooooo…these are sooo good!
Halloween Jigglers and Worms – By using Jello, fill Halloween Molds and chill. After a couple of hours, pop out onto a plate with gummy worms! So fun!!
Create these treats and more by entering to WIN a Prize Pack valued at $100 from Kraft Foods and All Things Mamma!
Enter to Win The Prize Pack Below!
- NEW! JET-PUFFED MARSHMALLOW (PumpkinSpiceMALLOWS, GhostMALLOWS JUMBO PumpkinMALLOWS): JET-PUFFED is celebrating Halloween with three holiday inspired varieties. Have Fun with Your Yum by visiting their Facebook Community to get recipes, coupons, new product news and tips!
- JELL-O Molds (Halloween brain mold and JIGGLERS Halloween mold): Create a spook-tacular JELL-O brain mold and some ghoulish JELL-O JIGGLERS to help make your Halloween frightfully fun! You can purchase both molds online from the Kraft store—each mold comes with recipe ideas that you can share with neighbors and friends this Halloween. We’re including strawberry and orange JELL-O to use to make these spooky molds, but you can use whatever flavor you want.
- Halloween OREO cookies: Check out the dressed up orange creme OREO cookies this season. You can find “Boo-rific” shapes on the side of each OREO cookie: a witch, pumpkin, ghost, black cat or bats. OREO is also excited to show off refreshed packaging for Halloween—with a group of witches brewing up the orange creme!
- NEW! VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes (Au Gratin and Bacon Scalloped): In between those snacks and sweets, make sure you check out the smooth & creamy Liquid Gold of VELVEETA cheese sauce on 100% real potatoes. This will be a side dish the whole family will be sure to love.
- NEW! PHILADELPHIA Indulgence Cinnamon and Dulce de Leche: Dive into two new flavors of PHILADELPHIA Indulgence, Dulce de Leche and Cinnamon. Luscious caramel and sweet cinnamon are combined with the creamy smoothness of PHILADELPHIA cream cheese to give you a unique taste experience. And pairing them with crisp, fall apples is just the beginning. If you can dream it, you can dip it.
- orange casserole dish
- kid’s Halloween apron
- Halloween serving dish
- pumpkin party picks
- glow-in-the-dark Halloween cups
edy’s ice cream gluten free
Halloween OREO cookies
the oreos and the velveeta potatoes 🙂
I want to try out the Jello molds
I would like to try the VELVEETA Cheesy Potatoes
the Jello-o Molds!
The Philadelphia Indulgence sounds delicious!
I want the jello molds and Oreo Cookies!
My kids would love making those Spooky treats!!
I would love to try the pumpkin spice marshmallows
I’d love to play with the Jello molds and create some fun stuff for the kids.
As a fan of ANYTHING Dulce de Leche, I’m very interested to check out that Philadelphia Indulgence!!