This Harvest Style Candy Bar Cookie is one you’ll want to add to your baking list this year!
If you’re looking for cookies with candy bars in them or even leftover Halloween candy cookies – you’ve come to the right place!
Sometimes you just need to make something chocolatey, rich and full of…candy! My original Candy Bar Cookie Dessert got a makeover and boy, is it a winner!
Harvest Candy Bar Cookie
So easy and fun to make! If you missed my original recipe for this sinful delight – here’s an updated recipe that’s perfect for this time of year!
Take this Candy Bar Cookie to your next fall bonfire, church picnic or just make it for dinner. I promise you’ll be the hit of the day! Cookies made with candy bars are THE BEST!
Here’s how to make this Harvest Style Candy Bar Cookie!
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Harvest M&M’s
- 1 cup Harvest Peanut M&M’s
- 4 Reese’s Cups
- 1 Snickers Bar
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Grease or use a coated 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Spread cookie dough into prepared pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- After cookie has cooled for about 5 minutes, add peanut butter in dollops all over the cookie. Allow to melt and spread almost to the edge of the pan.
- Next, roughly crush Plain and Peanut Harvest M&M’s in a ziploc bag and sprinkle over smoothed peanut butter.
- Break up Reese’s Cups and Snickers bar and crumble over cookie.
- Allow to cool and harden a little before serving.