It’s winter and I’m wishing for warmer weather and grilling out. While we grill out year round, it’s not the same as grilling out when it’s 80 degrees out. So, I decided to re-create one of my favorite dishes that we usually throw on the grill, but made it IN the oven this time! Asian Salmon! YES this delicious salmon dish is easy to make and full of flavor! PLUS it’s good for you!
Using frozen, wild caught salmon from our local grocery store, I made this dinner in no time! This easy meal can be thrown together on a weeknight faster than you can pick up take out!
With the help of a little foil, there is hardly any clean up with this dish and it packs in the flavor in the process.
All you have to do is take a larger piece of foil, add your salmon to the foil, brush with a honey dijon soy sauce mixture, close up and bake. Once the salmon is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes depending on your salmon thickness, you then open the foil packet up and broil for 2-3 minutes until it’s a nice and golden brown color. Top with a little cilantro and you’re done! Its soooo yummy! For a complete meal, add a side of rice and veggies. We are really enjoying these new Birds Eye®Protein Blends.
What’s really great is that you can cook them right in the pack so there’s no pots and pans to clean! It’s easy to throw one in the microwave for a few minutes while your salmon is cooking and have it be ready when your main dish is ready to be served! With a great taste and such a convenience, it’s a win win for any meal! You can feel good about serving Birds Eye® on your table and the flavor variety will allow you to keep meals interesting and satisfy everyone in your family! I served the Asian Style blend with our Asian Salmon. They were perfect together!
Making a quick and delicious meal is easier than you think with products like Birds Eye®! You can find them at Walmart – that’s where I got mine.
Make sure to try this Asian Salmon the next time you are looking for a quick and easy meal that is delicious and good for you! You’re gonna love it!
Asian Salmon Recipe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the salmon.
- Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.* Open the foil packet and broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized
- Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro if you'd like
Click here to save .50 off Birds Eye® Protein Blends at Walmart right now!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. The opinions and texts are all mine.