Cold and flu season can be a miserable time of the year. From sniffles and sneezes to sore throats and body aches, nobody likes it. With cold and the flu season comes runny noses and coughs that make throats raw and sore. But, with a little at home help, you can be feeling better in no time! These 4 Sore Throat Remedies will have you feeling almost back to normal fast!
Sore Throat Remedies
1. Apple Cider Vinegar and Water – Apple Cider Vinegar is becoming well-known these days for all of it’s benefits and soothing a sore throat is one! Mix 2 teaspoons of the vinegar with a cup of warm water and drink. It really helps!
2. Honey and Lemon – This old-fashioned remedy worked for our grandmas and still works today! Take a tablespoon of honey and add a few drops of lemon juice or lemon essential oil right on top. The honey and lemon soothes your throat making it feel much better! You can also add this concoction to a warm cup of water with some grated ginger to drink down, too! Tastes great and works well!
3. Throat Spray– Throat Sprays such as the #1 sore throat spray Chlorasptic. Chlorasptic is a great way to get fast-acting relief for sore throats and mouth pain to help you get through your day! See below for more information on this option that will get you back on track!
4. Salt Water Gargle – Adding 1 teaspoon of salt to a cup of warm water will do wonders for a sore throat! Try it as a gargle the next time your throat feels rough.
More info on Chlorasptic:
From lozenges that soothe nasal passages and suppress coughs, to sprays that target pain when and where it hurts, Chloraseptic® offers a broad portfolio of products based on your preferences and needs.
– Chloraseptic® lozenges have a soothing liquid center that relieves pain and cools nasal passages.
– Chloraseptic® sprays are the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for sore throat liquids/sprays and are perfect to offer you targeted relief
– Chloraseptic® is also helping to keep you ahead of the flu this season with their online Cold + Flu tracker. To check for outbreaks and symptoms in your area, go to this website, click on Cold + Flu Tracker and enter your zip code.
– Chloraseptic® products are available at mass retailers, major drug stores, and grocery stores nationwide.
To see Chloraseptic®’s complete line of products and flavors to help keep you feeling your best this cold and flu season, visit their website for more info!
Sore throats are a common symptom of a cold or flu, but they can also be a sign of infection. If your sore throat doesn’t seem to be getting better after a few days, make sure to see a doctor. In the meantime, these 4 Sore Throat Remedies will help!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.