Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Doritos Taco Salad
This easy, cheesy Doritos Taco Salad recipe is one of those rare salads that kids will actually want to eat! Meal prep + keto options.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning or my homemade taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce torn (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups broken tortilla chips or Doritos
- 1/4 cup spicy ranch dressing
- Your favorite toppings: tomatoes, cilantro, olives, etc.
In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain.
Stir in taco seasoning and water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
In a large bowl, add lettuce. Top with beef mixture and chips; cheese, toppings - drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 140mg | Sodium: 429mg | Potassium: 362mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 566IU | Calcium: 429mg | Iron: 3mg