Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
This Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe is the perfect easy appetizer to enjoy in the crockpot or oven! Filled with chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and cheese for the ultimate Buffalo Chicken Dip to enjoy anytime!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time20 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Keyword: Buffalo Chicken, buffalo chicken dip, crock pot buffalo chicken dip, slow cooker
Author: Kasey Schwartz
- 2 12.5oz cans chunk chicken drained - 9.75oz or 12.5oz
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce such as Frank’s Red Hot – I like the Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 box chicken-flavored crackers
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly.
If cooking in the oven, add to a 450-degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, baquette slickes, and crackers.
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip Instructions:
- Add ALL of the ingredients below into the slow cooker and turn on low for 3-4 hours.
- Once all of the ingredients are completely melted and heated through, give it a good stir.
- Next, switch the crockpot to the warm setting to keep this cheesy and spicy dip nice and creamy for your party!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1307mg | Potassium: 100mg | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 169mg | Iron: 0.7mg