Here's a quick and easy appetizer idea that is perfect for any occasion! Caprese Salad Avocado Toast is one of my new favorites and it will become one of your favorites, too!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 thin slices baguette bread toasted
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup basil leaves roughly chopped
- Balsamic Glaze for drizzling
Cut the avocados in half, scoop out the center and place in a bowl.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and mash up the avocado with a fork. Leaving it chunky is fine!
Add salt and pepper to taste - mix well.
Add a little of the avocado to each slice of toast.
Top with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
Drizzle with a balsamic glaze and serve immediately.