Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This spaghetti salad is packed with big, bold flavors—and it’s oh-so-easy to make!
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large cucumbers halved and sliced
- 1 cup salami slices quartered
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper diced
- 2 cans ripe olives 2-¼ ounces each sliced, drained
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tbsp Italian parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 ½ cups Italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain and cool under cold water. Continue to drain to ensure the pasta is as dry as possible.
Combine all the prepared vegetables, herbs, and parmesan in a large mixing bowl. Add the drained and dried cooked pasta followed by the dressing. Toss several times to combine. Season to taste.