Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This Easy Hashbrown Casserole is the perfect Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole copycat! With only 5 minutes of prep is a perfect breakfast casserole for delicious breakfast or brunch.
- 32 oz Frozen hashbrowns, shredded and defrosted
- ½ cup Butter, melted
- 1 10 ¼ oz can Cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz Sour cream
- ½ oz Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp Pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl reserving ½ cup of cheese for topping.
Place in a greased 9×13 casserole dish and top with reserved cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes covered with foil. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Try these variations:
- Veggies – Chop your favorite vegetables and add to your casserole. I always think that broccoli makes a great addition!
- Cheese – The casserole recipe calls for cheddar cheese, but you can use any you like. Go a little crazy and try combining a few of your favorites for the ultimate cheesy breakfast dish.
- Meat – Turn your hasbrown breakfast casserole into the main dish by mixing in ground turkey or beef. This is a great way to use your leftover turkey from the holidays, too!