This Broccoli Salad recipe is an amazing addition to your summer salad menu! Raw, crunchy broccoli, lots of salty bacon and cheddar cheese, and a creamy dressing will make this one a family favorite!
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Cook Time10 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Keyword: broccoli, broccoli salad, summer salad
Servings: 6 servings
Author: Kasey Schwartz
- 8 cups broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Whisk together vinegar, sugar, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, onion, sunflower seeds, cheese and bacon bits. Pour the prepared dressing over the salad and mix together well.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.