Add to Collection
Go to Collections
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
No Bake Pumpkin Pie - Made with a graham cracker crust and layers of cream cheese, spiced pumpkin filling, pudding, and Cool Whip - a perfect fall dessert!
Servings: 8 slices
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 3.4 oz pkgs. instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1 premade graham cracker crumb pie crust I use the larger store bought crust that is a little bigger than a normal pie crust.
In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk and sugar in a large bowl. When smooth, fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping and spread in the graham crust.
Next, whisk together the milk, canned pumpkin, dry pudding mixes and pumpkin spice until creamy. Spread over the cream cheese layer.
Top with the remaining 1/2 tub whipped topping and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- This pie recipe can be made several days ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to eat.
- Once your pie is chilled and you are ready to cut, use a large, sharp knife and make cuts across the pie. You may want to clean your knife in-between cuts for the prettiest slices.
To Freeze: Cover the pie with plastic wrap and then tightly with foil (to avoid freezer burn).
To Serve from frozen: When ready to serve, remove the pumpkin cheesecake from the freezer and cut it into slices with a sharp knife.
Leftovers: Cover any leftovers tightly and return promptly to the fridge or freezer.