Easy 7-Layer Greek Dip
7-Layer Greek Dip - This healthy 7-Layer Greek Dip is so delicious you'll want to eat it with a spoon!
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup prepared hummus
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
In medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, lemon juice, Italian seasoning an with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture into a dip dish or pie plate
Spread the hummus over the cream cheese layer.
Top with cucumber, tomato, olives, feta cheese, and green onions.
Can be eaten right away or refrigerated until ready to eat!
Serve with pita chips and/or multigrain crackers.