Add to Collection
Go to Collections
This easy taco dip is going to be the hit of your next party! Sour cream and cream cheese are combined with lime juice and taco seasonings, then layered with your favorite taco toppings.
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ cups sour cream
- ¼ cup pickled jalapeños chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & black pepper to taste
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ½ cup Roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- ½ medium onion diced
- ¼ cup black olives sliced
- tortilla chips
In a large bowl, stir together all of the dip ingredients until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Garnish the top of the dip with all of the topping ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 492mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1565IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 1mg