Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Jalapeño Popper Dip
This jalapeño popper dip is easy, cheesy, and baked until bubbly, warm, and toasty on top. Serve it at your next party and watch it disappear!
- 2 8 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Monteray Jack Cheese Blend shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- 4 oz chopped green chiles
- 4 oz chopped pickled jalapeños
- 8 slices cooked bacon chopped into pieces
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup salted butter melted
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, monterey jack cheese, chiles, peppers, 6 slices of bacon and 1/4 cup Parmesan until blended.
Add to an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, butter, and remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle over cheese mixture. Top with remaining bacon.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 min. or until golden brown.
Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Serve with chips or crackers.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 678mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 317IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 1mg