Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Frito Pie Casserole
Frito Pie is a classic dish made with ground beef, taco or chili seasonings, cheese, and Fritos that’s perfect for a weeknight dinner everyone will love.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning + water on packet
- 1 15 ounce can Kidney Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn Kernels frozen is best
- 1 can 15oz Enchilada Sauce
- 1 10.25 oz bag Fritos
- 2 cups Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Various toppings for serving:
- Green onions
- Black olives
- Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread 3/4 of the bag of Fritos in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
In a large skillet brown ground beef and onion until fully cooked and onions are soft.
Mix in taco seasoning+water until well blended. Cook until thickened.
Add enchilada sauce, beans and corn. Mix until everything is well combined.
Pour over fritos and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the cheese over the beef mixture.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serve topped with additional Fritos and your favorite taco toppings.