Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Banana Split Pie
Banana Split Pie? Yes! Because the only thing better than a banana split from your favorite ice cream shop is an easy, no-bake Banana Split Pie from your very own kitchen.
- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups cold milk whole milk is best
- 2 packages 3.4 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 carton 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 crushed pineapple drained
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces
- chocolate sauce
- maraschino cherries
In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into crust and chill.
Add sliced bananas and pineapples on top of the chilled pudding mixture - in order given.
Top with remaining whipped topping
Add walnuts, chocolate sauce, and maraschino cherries
Chill for 1-3 hours before serving