Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie is a quick and easy no-bake dessert that only requires a premade graham cracker crust and 4 ingredients!
- 1 premade chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 8 oz whipped topping Cool Whip
- 4 Reese's Cups crushed up
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter melted for drizzling
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar. Whip until smooth.
Fold in 8oz Cool Whip whipped topping and combine well. (this is one container of Cool Whip)
Pour into the pie shell to fill.
Top with Reese's Cups, mini chocolate chips, and drizzle with melted peanut butter
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
**IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE, WOULD YOU LEAVE US A REVIEW AND STAR RATING - WE LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK!**
- Chill this pie for at least 2 hours to give the flavors time to develop and firm.
- Once your pie is chilled and you are ready to cut, use a large, sharp knife and make cuts across the pie. You may want to clean your knife in-between cuts for the prettiest slices.
To Freeze: Cover the pie with plastic wrap and then tightly with foil (to avoid freezer burn).
To Serve: When ready to serve, remove the peanut butter pie from the freezer and cut into slices with a sharp knife.
Leftovers: Cover any leftovers tightly and return promptly to the fridge or freezer.
- This pie can be made several days in advance and served when desired.