Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spicy Sausage and Cheese Crock Pot Dip
This Sausage Cheese Dip full of two kinds of cheese, black beans, corn, tomatoes and green chilis that is sure to please any crowd!
- 1 lb Johnsonville Italian Sausage
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package processed queso cheese product
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 2 cans Mexican style diced tomatoes and green chilis
In a large skillet, brown the ground sausage -drain the grease and return to the skillet.
Add both the cream cheese and queso cheese into the skillet and melt with the sausage.
Next, add in the corn, tomatoes/green chilis, and black beans. Cook until heated through.
Transfer to a slow cooker and place on warm.
Serve with your favorite corn or tortilla chips.