Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Here's a quick and easy appetizer idea that is perfect for any occasion! Caprese Salad Avocado Toast is one of my new favorites and it will become one of your favorites, too!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 thin slices baguette bread toasted
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup basil leaves roughly chopped
- Balsamic Glaze for drizzling
Cut the avocados in half, scoop out the center and place in a bowl.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and mash up the avocado with a fork. Leaving it chunky is fine!
Add salt and pepper to taste - mix well.
Add a little of the avocado to each slice of toast.
Top with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
Drizzle with a balsamic glaze and serve immediately.