Leftover Turkey Sandwich
The leftover turkey sandwich is a post-Thanksgiving holiday tradition. Our version layers roasted turkey with gravy, stuffing, and cranberry sauce!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time13 mins
Course: lunch, Sandwich, Thanksgiving
Keyword: leftover turkey sandwich, thanksgiving leftover sandwich
Servings: 1 serving
Author: Kasey Schwartz
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons turkey gravy
- 3 slices leftover roasted turkey about 3 ounces
- ½ cups Thanksgiving stuffing
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Lay a piece of foil on a flat work surface.
Place one pieces of the bread in the center of the foil.
Spread 1 Tbsp of the gravy over the bread.
Add the turkey slices to the bread then pile on the stuffing and cranberry sauce.
Spread the rest of the gravy over the other slice of bread then place the second piece of bread on top of the sandwich.
Wrap the sandwich in the foil then place in the oven. Cook for 8 minutes.
Carefully unwrap the sandwich then slice it in half. Enjoy while warm!
- This sandwich is also fantastic when cold. No need to heat it up if you want to start eating sooner!
- Use all Thanksgiving leftovers for your sandwich. Be sure to save some turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and gravy so you can enjoy this sandwich the next day.
- Use a large kaiser roll in place of bread. A leftover dinner roll will also make great mini sandwiches.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 967mg | Potassium: 420mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 352IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 3mg