Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Easy White Chicken Chili
This Easy White Chicken Chili is the perfect slow cooker weeknight meal! Creamy with plenty of toppings, this soup recipe is the perfect way to end the day!
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 15.5 ounce cans great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 15.5 ounce cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 30 oz carton or can chicken broth
- 3 4 ounce cans chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups sour cream
- toppings optional but strongly recommended: cheddar cheese cilantro, avocado, tortilla chips, more sour cream (trust me on this!)
Add chicken breast to crock pot and top with salt, cumin, pepper, and green chiles.
Cover with chicken broth - stir well.
Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
About 30 minutes before the end of cooking, shred the chicken well. I like to leave some bigger pieces, as well.
Next, add your beans and return lid for the remainder of the cooking time.
Turn off the slow cooker and remove lid; stir in sour cream until incorporated well.
Add to bowls and let everyone add their favorite toppings!
Calories: 620kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 54g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 1660mg | Potassium: 1275mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 608IU | Vitamin C: 24mg | Calcium: 285mg | Iron: 7mg