As my kids get older, it’s getting easier to plan vacations that the whole family will enjoy! No more just heading to our local parks – we can actually plan a trip to the mountains, a big amusement park or even a Caribbean Holiday.
I don’t know about you, but a vacation to a tropical location that is all inclusive with my family, sounds like the perfect vacation!
The Caribbean Islands breath-taking surroundings have been captivating travellers for centuries. From idyllic and world renowned stretches of pristine white sands, to headlands towering above roaring waves. There are arid terrains made complete by flowering cacti and lush rainforests, making it an unforgettable adventure. Whether you’re after a secluded and idyllic island to get away from it all, or somewhere with plenty going on, there’s an island for you. Check out these Top 5 Family Caribbean Vacation Locations and plan your next holiday with somewhere tropical in mind!
Top 5 Family Caribbean Vacation Locations
1. Antigua – Antigua is a beach lover’s paradise,with it’s charming harbours, beautiful reef protected bays and 365 stunning palm-fringed beaches it’s everything you could ask for and more! It also offers a wide range of hotels, ranging from family resorts to luxury hotels aimed specifically for couples.
2. Bahamas – The Bahamas has a perfect year round climate with gentle trade winds and stunning powder white beaches, making them a perfect spot for sun worshipers. The warm crystal clear waters are ideal for diving and snorkeling and enjoying the beach with everyone in the family.
3. Dominican Republic – With superb sprawling beaches, great year round weather and the excellent value for money resorts, the Dominican Republic offers something for everyone at an affordable price! From arid desserts and vast mountain ranges to magnificent waterfalls, lush tropical rainforests and of course the Latin American charm, checkout this family friendly vacation location!
4. Puerto Rico – From the sun soaked beaches, to the depths of the rainforests – home to some of the rarest birds in the world and popular with hikers and thrill seekers alike – and the stunning underwater world with its fabulous coral reefs hosting a whole array of tropical fish there’s everything you’d want in a Caribbean vacation here!
5. Tobago – Tobago is an untouched and relatively undiscovered island paradise. Swaying palm trees and long deserted stretches of soft sands bask in tranquillity and sunshine. It’s an absolute hit for snorkelling and diving, and in recent years it’s become one of the Caribbean’s most sought-after diving locations.0