Every once in a while, I like to share some of my favorite products I’m using around my home, on my kids and myself! I don’t know about you, but I love to hear what other mammas are using and having great results with, so that I can try them out myself.
Here’s my Top 10 Must Have Products For Moms that you may want to try out at home, too!
1. Essential Oils – This is by far, hands down, the biggest addition we’ve made to our everyday life that has made a HUGE inpact in our health and changed the way we do everything. From our health to our home, I can’t say enough good things! Message me if you’d like to get started! I’d be happy to answer any questions you have! You can also read more about Essential Oils HERE.
2. Bare Minerals Bare Skin – LOVE! This makeup is amazing stuff!!! I can’t get over how flawless this makes my skin look. It takes away redness and smooths out my complextion and does so virtually weightlessly. Try. It. Out. You will not be disappointed. I promise!
3. Alba Botanica Unscented Very Emollient Body Lotion – This is a great lotion that is good for your skin wtih aloe vera, green tea and chamomile extracts plus antioxidants to nourish your skin. Plus it’s hypo-allergenic and absorbs quickly so it feels light on your skin. Wonderful for every member of your home!
4. Honest Company Shampoo + Body Wash and Conditioner – Before, Honest Company products were only available online, but now you can find them at Target and Amazon and I’m so glad! I love that this brand is so environmentally conscious and a quality product that is affordable! I use these on my littlest but they are just fine on my oldest, as well! Smells amazing and does a great job!
5. Origins Eye Doctor Eye Cream – I am finding I need a little help around my eyes these days and this cream is really helping! It de-puffs and helps with those little lines all around my eyes. It is rich, creamy and feels so good too!
6. Living Proof
Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner & Styling Cream – Ok – so this is a little bit of a splurge for me, but I was tired of bad hair. I’ve tried all kinds of products and wasn’t happy. But, with Living Proof – no more bad hair days! It’s seriously like leaving a salon every time I use them and actually style my hair. But, even when I don’t dry and straighten it, I have hair that just looks better. It’s full, but not frizzy and it looks great! Try this sample kit and see if you feel the same way.
7. Norwex – If you’re ready to get rid of a ton of cleaning products and chemicals in our home – THIS is what you need to replace them with! Norwex carries antibacterial microfiber cloths that clean everything from your floors, counters, and bathrooms. I love them! You just use water, wipe down surfaces and you’re done! Amazing. Check them out for yourself!
8. Simplified Planner – If you’re looking to get organized beautifully and simply – this is for you! I just recently heard about Emily Ley’s products and I fell in love! Her simple way of organizing your days is perfect for moms on the go or even moms that stay home and need to keep track of so many things! Emily offers a home base binder, journal, free printables and MORE on her site! Check it out!
9. Paper Mate Felt Tip Pens – I love to color code my planner and have colors for family, blog, kids, and more. I love these pens! They write well and have beautiful colors!
10. Encouragement For Today – Every mom needs a little help. This devotional by Proverbs 31 is one of my favorites ever. Short stories that seem to always fit into your life with bible verses to give you encouragment and lift you up. Pick up a copy and take 5 minutes each day for yourself.
There you have it! 10 All Things Mamma Must- Have products that make my life easier and even a little enjoyable! Do you have favorites you’d like to share? Post them in the comments below or on our FB wall!
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Some are not.