Happy Friday! If you follow me on Facebook, you may have caught my FIRST All Things Mamma’s 5 Favorite Things Facebook LIVE today. It sure was a blast!
I am going to meet you LIVE on Facebook at 1pm CST each Friday to share my favorite products for yourself, family or even services I’m loving. It’s going to be an awesome time! Today I share the 5 things below that you won’t want to miss!
All Things Mamma’s 5 Favorite Things
1. Simply Nature Coconut Oil – This is my new favorite coconut oil from Aldi! You can get your own for only $4.99!! You can’t beat that price! Add it to your coffee, in your baking, take off your eye makeup or moisturize your skin. It’s awesome!
2. Living Proof Zero Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream – For the smoothest hair whether you air dry or blow dry, this cream is it! Save a few dollars by buying it on Amazon or at Target!
3. NOW Essential Oils – Quality oils that are affordable! Use these oils for all your essential oil cleaning recipes and more!
4. Emily Ley’s Grace Not Perfection – A wonderful read for anyone that needs a little grace, simplicity and joy in their life! I am LOVING it so far!
5. Confidence in a Cream – This moisturizer helps improve the appearance of your skin’s texture while helping to minimize the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles. I’m on my 2nd jar and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin’s appearance and texture!
Make sure to catch me LIVE again NEXT Friday on my All Things Mamma Facebook page! AND don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter for 5 Days of Christmas Cookies delivered right to you! Have a great weekend!!0