It’s that time…time to get your #EGGOWAFFLEOFF on!
Yes, we are on Week 6 of this whole Waffelize Your Wednesday gig and I’ve seen some pretty awesome and creative recipes out there! Have you submitted your recipe to be in the running for $5,000? You should! It’s worth a shot…right?!
This week we’re talking Thanksgiving. Sure it’s not here yet…but it will be soon. Might as well plan your menu now AND these Pumpkin Pie Waffles definitely should be on your radar!
Making this Thanksgiving treat isn’t that hard and you have two options –
1. Layer a pie plate with thawed Eggo Thick & Fluffy Cinnamon Brown Sugar Waffles and top with your favorite Pumpkin Pie filling. (here’s my favorite pumpkin pie recipe) Bake in the oven on 350 for 40-50 minutes or until edges of pie are brown and center is slightly jiggly like jello. Remove from the oven and let cool for atleast 2 hours until set. Top with whipped topping and serve!
2. Take a premade pumpkin pie and scoop out the filling and place on your slightly toasted Eggo Cinnamon Brown Sugar waffle. Top with whipped topping and serve!
Easy Peasy! I would suggest trying to do option #1 – but if you want a quick and fun dessert, #2 is the way to go!
Ok…remember last week I told you that THIS week we’d have a fun giveaway??? Well, here it is!
– One box of Eggo waffles (awarded in the form of a free product coupon – max. value $3.29 ea. coupon)
– One Eggo branded T-shirt
– Three waffle serving plates
– One Eggo Recipe Look Book
You can enter below to win – but here’s a link to Eggo’s Official Rules for the contest.
Don’t forget to…
Head over to Eggo’s Facebook page and enter The Great #EggoWaffleOff! Enter you recipe and you could win $5,000!
Meet you back here next week for more Wafflize fun!!