There really isn’t anyone like Pillsbury that can bring a month-long countdown of cookies to your inbox! These cookie recipes are great for cookie exchanges, gifts for the neighbors, or fun activities for the kids to do. You can count down the days until Christmas with Pillsbury and sign up to get one delicious cookie recipe delivered straight to your inbox each day until December 25! Click here to sign up
Easy but impressive cookies:
Cookies that are fun to make with kids:
- Frosted Reindeer Cookies
- Holiday Star Cookies
- Santa Hat Cookies; follow along with this how-to video!
- Cookie Skates
- Fun with Santa Cookies
Celebrate all of the special moments throughout the holiday season with fun treats from Pillsbury that your family will enjoy making and eating together! These easy homemade brunch recipes will help to celebrate the first day of holiday vacation for the kids, and the first morning after family arrives to celebrate the holidays. Don’t wait to dig in – these ooey-gooey treats won’t last long!
- Apple Cinnamon Bubble Up Bake
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Brunch Ring
- Easy Mini Monkey Breads
- Mini Cinnamon Roll Wreaths
These easy to eat appetizers are fun to nibble on while decorating the house, wrapping gifts and lighting candles. From crostini to cups, let crescents shape your small bites arsenal.
- Crescent Pizza Stockings
- Pesto Christmas Tree Pizza
- Mini Mac & Cheese Crescent Cups
- Spinach and Feta Bites
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- Easy Crescent Party Poppers
- Cherry White Chocolate Crescent Cups
- Chocolate Raspberry Crescent Ring
- Stacked Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree
- Check out these how-to videos for Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels, Sausage Stuffed Crescent Cornucopias, Crescent Wrapped Brie, Sausage Crescent Cheese Balls
You can pop these easy to prepare dinner recipes in the oven and enjoy in minutes after cutting down the tree, going caroling or coming back from a long day of shopping.