Feeding my children children wholesome, nutritious meals is very important to me and I turn to Gerber when choosing meals from the very start.
I have always stared with Gerber Cereals, 1st Foods and 2nd Dinners and Purees – my kids have loved them and as a mom, can trust that they have the best ingredients for my babies’ tummies. Now, I am excited to share that Gerber has introduced Yogurt Blends with Whole Grains for crawlers! With a delicious combination of whole milk and fruit and over 2g of whole grains per serving from brown rice and quinoa, I can feel good about my baby getting the very best!
Gerber Yogurt Blends Are:
Good For Babies:
· NutriProtect™ blend of vitamins A, D, and E for healthy growth & natural immune support
· Calcium to help build strong bones and teeth
· No preservatives and no artificial sweeteners
Made for Babies:
· Ideal for learning new tastes
· Smooth and creamy texture just right for babies
· Specially prepared and packed to require no refrigeration before opening. May serve chilled.
Available in 2 Flavors:
Apple Cinnamon with Whole Grains
Blueberry with Whole Grains
One of the great things about these yogurts, is that they don’t have to be refrigerated when storing them. You can have them in your pantry, pop them in your purse and you’re ready for a day out. No need to pull out your insulated lunch box and ice packs. If you’re like me, I’m all about convenience and what is the easiest way to get me and my kids out the door the quickest.
My kids loved the NEW Gerber Yogurt Blends. They gobbled them up didn’t even notice that they have whole grains mixed in. I’m a big blueberry fan and actually enjoyed the taste of the Blueberry with Whole Grains Yogurt Blends. I was pleased with the taste and texture.
We’ll be adding Gerber Yogurt Blends to our pantry for now on and would love for YOU to try them out, as well!
Here’s the Deal….
Thanks to Gerber, you have a chance to WIN 1 (one) of each of the
NEW Gerber Yogurt Blends right here on All Things Mamma!
Blueberry with Whole Grains
Head over to Gerber’s website and tell me what 1 feature of their website you find the most useful.
* Subscribe to All Things Mamma through RSS feed or by email above.
* Follow me on Twitter @AllThingsMamma
* Tweet about this contest:
WIN @AllThingsMamma Gerber Yogurt Blends for your crawler! http://bit.ly/rRUi9O #giveaway
* Blog about this post on your blog. – 5 extra entries
* Leave a comment on any other post on All Things Mamma – come back here and leave a comment telling me which post. – 5 extra entries
* Stumble one of my NON Giveaway posts – 5 extra entries
Make sure to leave a comment on each of the entries you complete above. The contest will run through THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH. The winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. The winner will then have 48hours to respond. At that time if no response has been given, a new winner will be chosen.
*DISCLAIMER* I was provided with the product written about in this article for testing and review purposes. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.1