Now that the kids are back to school, it’s time to get mom ready for back to school! Soccer practice, fundraiser deadlines, PTO meetings, papers to be filed, specials to be organized – there’s a lot a mom needs to be organized for! Why not do a little back to school shopping for yourself and get ready for everything that will come your way this school year?!
I am all about buying things that will make my life easier and more organized. It really is my goal in life to have a place for everything and everything to go into it’s place. I am not fond of chaos and clutter. But, having three kids, a cat and a dog – there is bound to be a little disarray from time to time. So, I’m going to do my best to get it all under control before it happens with some awesome organization products from Wayfair.com! Do you shop on Wayfair.com? I LOVE it! Not only am I a blogger for them, I actually shop there when not prompted. haha! They have everything for every area of my home at amazing prices and have free shipping most of the time! So, I headed over there to pick out some awesome organizational products to get me ready for the year! Here’s some amazing items you’ll want to use, too!
1. Daily Wall System – I love having everything right in front of me to see upcoming in my day, week or month. Having a system in place is key to getting it all done and on time. This system lets you personalize what components you want and how you want them hung on your wall. It’s a great way to organized your life!
2. Desk Top Organizer – Keep the top of your desk clear and organized by using a desk top organizer like this Tidy Tower. You have room for your mail, to-do list, pens and more! It’s a great way to keep your desk clutter-free and organized!
3. Cube Book Case – A cube book case is a great way to make organization stylish! Either add your items right on the open shelves or add cubes to hide it. It’s a great way to organize a lot of things!
4. Metal Storage Rack – Keep the kid’s things organized when them come in from school with a metal storage rack. This vintage looking rack has room for shoes, balls, backpacks and more and it looks great!
5. Baskets – You can never have too many baskets! I keep them in each room for different things. From board games to extra blankets, baskets are the perfect storage solution!
Organizing your home can be stylish and fun with some simple solutions. Find a style you like and pick out items you will love to live with and will help make life easier!
*Thanks to Wayfair for sponsoring this conversation!