I am a huge Martha Stewart fan. I just love all of her publications, but my favorite right now is her magazine Whole Living. It is full of tips and articles on how to live your life to the fullest and healthiest way possible.
Each month I look forward to reading a reoccurring article in the monthly publication:
10 Thoughts on Whole Living
I thought I’d share with you one of my favorites. They truly are a good way to live.
1. If you can successfully change one bad habit, you’re likely to change another.
2. Don’t assume you know what someone needs you to do. Ask.
3. Sometimes all it takes to get through a tough time is a single, powerful word.
4. Be courageous enough to listen for the truth.
5. When you shine a light on a negative thought, it loses it’s power.
6. While you can’t shut out illness entirely, you can make your body a place where health thrives.
7. Do something that makes you sweat.
8. Embrace frayed edges, worn pages, and laugh lines. True beauty lies in imperfection.
9. Remind a loved one that she is not alone.
10. Learning to love requires as much openness as it does strength.