Back to school is right around the corner – even some of us have already started back! It’s time to get your home in order and organized to make mornings more manageable!
Having a plan and routine in place is key to getting the kids out the door on time and without leaving anything behind. Check out my favorite must-have organizational products from Wayfair that will definitely make like easier this school year!
1. Have an organized “drop zone” for kid’s backpacks, coats and other items that need to get in and out the door daily. It’s a great way to make sure everything has a place!
2. Create a family command center with a wall calendar, cork board, shelves and more to keep your family all on the same page. by your drop zone. Add important dates to the calendar and tack up reminders and other helpful family info to keep your family running smoothly and on time.
3. Give everyone their own shelf or cubby for this things. Giving each child a place to put their pencils, paper, and earbuds will ensure things don’t get lost somewhere in the house causing kids to go on a scavenger hunt when you need to be out the door.
4. Using wall organizers are the perfect way to keep track of important papers that come in and need to go out. Assign each family member their own space for their things to never lose something again!
5. Use baskets and bins to corral balls, water bottles, hats, gloves and other loose items that need to come and go each day. Whether it’s a fabric decorative bin or a wire basket, you’ll have a place for everything!
Make mornings more manageable by creating your own organizational system at home. It will save you time each day and help keep everything running smoothly each day!
Thank you to Wayfair for sponsoring today’s conversation!0