There are a ton of toddler snacks and cereals on the market these days – so how do you know which to pick? Well, you look to blogs like this one to fill you in, of course!
I’m always getting requests to review products like this, but I don’t always take them because I honestly don’t want to feed my kiddos some of them. But, when I get asked to review one of bestselling dry kid snacks at Whole Foods, it’s worth a shot!
Little Duck Organic’s Tiny Fruits is currently the bestselling dry kid snack at Whole Foods; and Mighty Oats is the first kids food product of its kind with a zero-waste packaging design. All Little Duck Organics products are certified organic and Kosher; all natural; Non-GMO Project verified; and made with ingredients sourced from sustainable farms (never from China). That basically means you can feel good about picking up Little Duck Organics and giving it to your kids.
Here’s just a few facts about Little Ducks Organics!
– All natural, 100% pieces of fruit specifically cut for small hands and mouths
– Light and airy texture = reduced choking hazard
– 100% organic fruit sourced from sustainable farms, NEVER from China
– Non-Gmo project verified, kosher, and gluten-free
– We never add sugar or preservatives
– Each bag contains 4 servings of fruit
– Freeze drying process retains 99.9% of nutrients in the fruit
– Resealable bag is perfect for travel and sharing
– As opposed to rice cereal, Mighty Oats are made exclusively with hearty grains like quinoa, amaranth, chia, buckwheat, oat and millet for superior nutritional value
– Non-GMO project verified
– 100% organic ingredients
– Conveniently packaged in three single serve, pre-portioned cups perfect for travel
– Just add water, milk or formula..hot or cold
– Great flavor profiles made with 100% organic fruit to expand baby palettes
– Cups are completely biodegradable and cardboard wrap has embedded seeds that can be planted to grow vegetables
We were given samples of both Tiny Fruits and Mighty Oats to try out in our home and they were both a hit! I made the mistake of handing the bag of Tiny Fruits to my toddler and found my big kids snacking right along side her! haha! I was even found myself taking handfuls and snacking on them throughout the day – all for the blog you know! 🙂 They were yuuuuummmmyyyy! Even though we have cut out a ton of processed food in our home, I felt this was a “good” snack for us to have in our home and will definitely pick up another bag the next time I’m at the store!
Want to try LITTLE DUCK ORGANICS TINY FRUITS AND MIGHTY OATS yourself? Here’s your chance!
Little Duck Organics and All Things Mamma is teaming up to give THREE WINNERS one case of Coconut Banana Mighty Oats and one case of Apple Banana Tiny Fruits. Each case has 6 products in it!
Disclosure: I was given a sample of each of the products mentioned for my review. All opinions are my own!