Who likes to clean with a dirty sponge mop and bucket?
Long gone are the days in my household of using that bacteria filled thing. I’ve been using a steam mop for my weekly floor cleanings (and sometimes more!) And, let me tell you…I love it! I love how clean the floors get and the fact you don’t have to use sticky, pricey floor solutions. What I don’t love is that you can’t just whip it out and clean up a quick spill without unwinding a cord, plugging in and waiting a minute or two for it to heat up. With 5 or more kids running around on most days, I just don’t have time to do that.
That’s why I was thrilled to hear about the Libman Freedom Spray Mop! A NEW creation that allows you to use reusable microfiber cleaning pads, no batteries or cords and your own cleaning solutions! (vinegar and water in my house!) Eco friendly and cost efficient! Once you purchase it, you’re good to go!
No heavy buckets, yucky sponges or rag mop heads and self-powered sprayer. You control how much solution you distribute through the pull of a handle. Simple. Green. Reduces waste. YAY for that!
Libman boasts that with it’s NEW Freedom Mop you have:
* Freedom to choose any cleaning solution you want to put in: Your favorite cleaner, plain water, environmentally friendly solution etc. Removable bottle for easy filling.
* Freedom from costly and wasteful disposable pads- reusable microfiber pad can be machine washed up to 50 times. Safe on all flooring surfaces.
*Freedom from batteries- trigger sprayer allows you to control how much liquid is coming out
Just grab and go, no heavy messy buckets to lug around!
* Quality manufactured in the USA (Arcola, IL) by a 4th generation family owned company.
* Sold fully assembled in the mop and broom section of your favorite store
* The Freedom Spray Mop will be available at retailers nationwide beginning August 2010 with a suggested retail price of $19.99 to $24.99.
How would you like to try out the NEW Libman Freedom Mop in your own home? Well, today is your lucky day! I am giving away 1 (one)
to 1 (one) lucky reader courtesy of Libman and Mom Bloggers Club!
Here’s the deal:
WINNER TRACI #12
WIN A LIBMAN FREEDOM SPRAY MOP VALUED AT $24.95
US ENTRIES WELCOME
Go to the LIBMAN website and check out their products. Come back here and tell me which product you’d like to have!
* Subscribe to All Things Mamma through RSS feed or by email above.
* Follow me on Twitter @AllThingsMamma
* Become my Fan on Facebook
* Follow LIBMAN on Facebook
* Tweet about this contest:
WIN a NEW Libman Freedom Mop from @AllThingsMamma and @MomBloggersClub http://www.allthingsmamma.com/?p=5224
* Grab my button for your website and leave me a link on where to find it.
* Blog about this post on your blog. – 5 extra entries
* Leave a comment on any other post on All Things Mamma – come back here and leave a comment telling me which post. – 5 extra entries
Make sure to leave a comment on each of the entries you complete above. The contest will run through THURSDAY, October 21ST. The winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. The winner will then have 48hours to respond. At that time if no response has been given, a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck to everyone!!
*DISCLAIMER* I was provided with the product written about in this article for testing and review purposes by Libman and Mom Bloggers Club. The opinions expressed are my own.