Thanksgiving is over, but for many of us – the leftovers are not! Want a delicious way to use up those bits and pieces that aren’t enough to make a full meal for your family? Try this Hellmann’s Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole!
Hellmann's Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless skinless turkey breast, (about 1 lb./500 g)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® mayonnaise divided
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
There’s so many more ways to use Hellmann’s Mayonnaise instead of just on a sandwich spread! I love it in dips, casseroles and in dishes such as this! Walgreens wants you to give Hellmann’s a try this holiday season and is offering you $1 OFF Coupon!
That’s an awesome deal! Especially when you use it religiously like I do. But wait….there’s one more thing!
PLUS Hellmann’s and Walgreens are sponsoring an amazing $100 Walgreens Giftcard Giveaway to ONE winner! To enter is easy! Just wait on the Raffelcopter widget to load below! Good luck and get creating with Hellmann’s!