Every child I know LOVES KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese – including my kids! They would eat it daily if I would let them. They are also big veggie lovers, but anytime I can sneak in a little more into their meals, I jump at the chance!
That’s why I was excited to try the NEW KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Veggie Pasta Dinners! It comes in the same blue box we’re used to buying at our local grocery store, but includes a whole half serving of vegetables per one cup of product! That’s huge if your kids are big mac n’ cheese lovers! At just $1.49 a box it’s affordable and yummy! Plus right now, you can print a coupon for $.75 off a box from coupons.com.
My kids LOVED it! They didn’t know the difference between it an the original Mac N Cheese. They gobbled it up and asked for seconds – like always!
Want to try the NEW KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Veggie Pasta for yourself?
CONGRATS #29 TORI LEE
Here’s the deal….
* Subscribe to All Things Mamma through RSS feed or by email above.
* Follow me on Twitter @AllThingsMamma
* Become my Fan on Facebook
* Tweet about this contest:
WIN the NEW KRAFT Mac N’ Cheese Veggie Dinner @AllThingsMamma http://tinyurl.com/3df5jes #giveaway
* Blog about this post on your blog. – 5 extra entries
* Leave a comment on any other post on All Things Mamma – come back here and leave a comment telling me which post. – 5 extra entries
* Stumble one of my NON Giveaway posts – 5 extra entries
Make sure to leave a comment on each of the entries you complete above. The contest will run through MONDAY, JULY 11TH. The winner will be chosen by random.org and contacted by email. The winner will then have 48hours to respond. At that time if no response has been given, a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck to everyone!!
*DISCLAIMER* I was provided with the product written about in this article for testing and review purposes. The giveaway item was provided by the company written about.