One of my favorite things about Christmas (there are so many!) is to invite friends and family to our home for a little holiday entertaining! It’s never formal, since I like to create a comfortable and warm, environment to hang out, laugh, and eat and feel at home in!
It’s so easy to get overwhelmed with all the things you think you must do to have a successful holiday party – but you can prepare by thinking about all the ways you can make it successful by purchasing beautiful and useful items. Wayfair.com is the perfect place to purchase all of your holiday party needs in one place. Whether it’s dishware or items for your tablescape, decorations or that perfect sideboard to serve on, Wayfair has a ton of options. Here’s a few of my favorite items to help you be Holiday party ready! And after you check out those items – enter below for a $500 WAYFAIR GIFTCARD GIVEAWAY to help you create a beautiful home this holiday season!
1. Welcome Guests to your home with a beautiful wreath on your front door! Set the stage for what’s to come inside!
2. Use throw pillows around your home for a punch of color and holiday fun!
3. Candles can create a glow that creates a warm and inviting environment!
4. Festive plates, glasses and platters are a must when entertaining!
5. Beautiful serveware can take your decor to the next level!
6. Having the right tools for the bake job makes all the difference!
7. A beautiful buffet or sideboard is the perfect area to place appetizers or drinks!
8. Beautiful glassware is the perfect accent to those holiday drinks!
9. Make sure you have plenty of comfortable seating for guests to hang out and chat!
10. Send guests home with a gift package full of cookies and an ornament as a thank-you for coming!
$500 WAYFAIR GIFTCARD GIVEAWAY!
Get your home holiday ready!
Entering is easy! Use the Rafflecopter widget below to follow some amazing bloggers and gain entires to win! This is quick turnaround – contest ends in on WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 17TH. Good luck!
Disclosure: This contest is brought to you by Wayfair. However, all opinions are my own!