Ready for great food and good times on Independence Day? Get inspired with eMeals’ FREE Fourth of July Menu.
This menu includes:
Easy Baby Back Ribs
Bacon Potato Salad
Crunch-Topped Squash Casserole
Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
It is FREE with any eMeals subscription purchase, so check out 1 of their 60 meal plans on their website today to help you get dinner on the table in a snap every night. We just LOVE eMeals and the ease it puts into meal planning for our family. With their variety of meal plans from – classic to kid friendly to clean eating to gourmet – there’s something for everyone! Plus you can change it up from time to time and get different types of meals depending on your desired type of meals. Love that! Sign up to solve the Dinnertime Dilemma with eMeals Meal Planning ! Your sanity and wallet will thank you!
Now, onto the sneak peek recipe for Bacon Potato Salad from the July 4th menu!
- 4 lb Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt divided
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover with 1 teaspoon salt 20 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 15 minutes.
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Stir together mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in a large bowl.
- Peel potatoes; cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Add potatoes and eggs to mayonnaise mixture.
- Stir in bacon.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
* The links in this post are affiliate links. Thanks for helping to support my family! 🙂