As your toddler gets older and moves on from purees and finger foods, Gerber Graduates Lil’ Entrees are the perfect meals. Cooked just right and full of flavors kids love, you can’t go wrong!
In a world full of busy schedules and convenience food, you can feel good about offering your child a meal that is healthy and nutritious without preservatives and unnecessary additives.
Gerber® Graduates® Lil’ Entreés® selections offer a perfect transition to table food as toddlers begin to self-feed. Made with a combination of tasty, wholesome ingredients, Lil’ Entreés® selections are as delicious as they are nutritious, and are carefully cooked for the right taste and texture. Lil’ Entreés® selections are nutritious mealtime combinations in a convenient, ready-to-serve tray for toddlers. And the best part? Each Lil’ Entreés® selection contains ¼ cup of vegetables toward the recommended ¾ cup per day for toddlers, without preservatives or artificial flavors.
Good for Toddlers:
- Reduced sodium up to 30% across the varieties
- One serving of farm grown vegetables in each tray
- No preservatives or artificial flavors
- Tender pieces with the right size and texture
Reformulated varieties include:
- Lil’ Entreés® Pasta Stars in Meat Sauce with Green Beans
- Lil’ Entreés® Cheese Ravioli in Tomato Sauce with Mixed Vegetables
- Lil’ Entreés® Garden Vegetables & Pasta in Tomato Sauce
- Lil’ Entreés® Rice & Turkey in Gravy with Green Beans & Carrots
- Lil’ Entreés® Chicken and Pasta Wheel Pickups in sauce with Peas
- Lil’ Entreés® Mashed Potatoes & Gravy with Roasted Chicken and Carrots
*DISCLAIMER* I was provided with the product written about in this article for testing and review purposes. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.0