The past few years or so, I’ve been working hard to ‘green’ our home through the choices we make in our products, food, clothing and habits. Doing everything at once is a bit overwhelming, so we’ve been making smaller changes that have added up to big change in our household. One of the things I’ve changed is something you may not think about much and is one of the easiest changes to make toward being more green and healthy – LAUNDRY.
Since our clothes are so close to our bodies, it just makes sense to make sure that chemicals and other yuk don’t absorb into our skin. One of my favorite green product lines is method. I first fell in love with their dish soap and counter sprays at Target years ago and now it seems to be everywhere! I’m so excited that now they have a NEW 4x concentrated laundry detergent that’s going to save me time and money AND it’s pretty and smells good! BONUS!
I love that I can trust that method is safe for my family and how it refreshes my laundry room with their amazing scents and colors! Look at all these fun bottles – much prettier than all the others in the laundry aisle!
So, what’s so special about method 4x concentrated laundry detergent, you ask? Well, here’s the deal!
EFFECTIVENESS (IT WORKS):
- NEW 4x concentrated laundry detergent—naturally derived cleaning power that is tough on dirt and stains
- Naturally derived cleaning power proven to remove tough dirt + stains
- Keeps colors bright + whites white
- Works great in cold water so you use less energy for every load
- Biodegradable and hypoallergenic formula
- Can also be used as a really effective pre-treat for stains
- A colorful, fragrance-forward expansion of our laundry portfolio which also includes our 8x concentrated formula with an easy-to-use pump (great for users who want the convenience of a small bottle)
- Only a brand like method can bring a range of fragrances like these to laundry aisle that tends to be filled with the same old, common laundry scents.
- There’s a fragrance for everyone (fruity (ginger mango), floral (spring garden), herbaceous-woody (beach sage and fresh clover), and free + clear (no fragrance)
- We included an easy-to-use grip on the bottle instead of a handle because handles on bottles make them not fully recyclable
- Bottles made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials + is fully recyclable
- Never been done fully transparent bottle—laundry packaging tends to be dark and opaque and we wanted this product to be colorful and brighten up the laundry room
Plus – you can look super cool in the NEW ASOS line that looks even better when washed in method!
Want to try method’s NEW 4x concentrated laundry detergent for yourself and brighten up how you do laundry – use the code THREEFORME for $3 off your online purchase at method online.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.0