Friendship Day is July 30th this year. What better way to show someone just how much they mean to you than be creating a personalized gift basket full of your favorite things?!
I just love giving gifts. It’s one of my favorite things to do. And I love giving gifts to someone who has always gone above and beyond to be a good friend to me. Celebrate Friendship Day this year by giving your BFF a few fun things!
I’m sharing #Ricola in my life as part of a Ricola sponsored series for Socialstars™
Here’s 10 of my favorite gifts to give that she is sure to love!
1. Hand Lotion: Give your bestie one of your favorite hand lotions to pamper and enjoy! Chose one that has healing properties and smells great!
2. Ricola Swiss Herbs*: One of my favorite ways to stay heathy and feel great! Add these little bites of goodness into her gift basket and she’ll love them! Ricola drops capture the goodness of nature, the power of Chrüterchraft (a secret blend of 10 Swiss herbs) and the delightful balance of taste and efficacy! A family-run company headquartered in Laufen, Switzerland, Ricola has more than 40 different ranges of herb drops and teas that can be found in over 50 countries. Ricola works with over 100 self-managed farms throughout Switzerland to source traditionally cultivated herbs, free of pesticides, herbicides and of the finest qualityWith a rich 85+ year heritage, Ricola blends tradition, technology and the bright side of life to open mouths and hearts!
3. Gift Card: A gift card to her favorite coffee house will be appreciated AND she may take you for an added bonus!
4. Journal: One of my favorite things to give is a good quality, blank journal to write her thoughts in, jot down notes or even keep track of life events. It’s always a great gift idea!
5. Coffee Mug: Have her drinking in style and add in a dose of encouragement with a cute coffee mug! She’ll think of your awesome friendship each time she fills it up!
6. Lip Gloss: Every girl needs a pretty lip gloss to always feel great! Try a shiny color for a little fun!
*Ricola Herbal Immunity products will be available early September in CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid stores nationwide! Make sure to pick up a few bags for yourself and your friend!
Whether it’s offering a word of encouragement, a hug, a cup of coffee or even taking my kids for the evening so I can have a much needed date night out with my husband, friends are important to life! So why not go a little above and beyond to show your special friend just how much they mean to you with a basket full of goodies that will pamper and show a little love?!