Heading to College is a whole new ballgame for kids right out of High School. If you go away to school, there’s so much to think about and take with you so that you’re prepared and ready for whatever comes your way! No more telling mom what you need from the store and her delivering it to you that day. If you want to be successful and have all that you need, it’s best to get together a must-have list of things and have them on hand at all times! Here’s 5 bathroom items for heading back to college you’ll want to pack up and have with you!
1. Lotion – Make sure to pack up a good lotion. This is one of my must-have items on a daily basis to keep skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated at all times.
2. 2-in-1 Shampoo – No college student likes to get up any earlier than they have to! Make hair washing a little easier by using a good 2 in 1 shampoo to save time!
3. Razor – A good razor is a must! No need to worry about nicks and cuts with a good razor at an affordable price that will last!
4. Body Wash – Body wash is a good option because it stays in the bottle and is easy to transport from room to shower. No dropping a bottle or dealing with slimy bars.
5. Caddy – Put all of your bathroom must-haves in a caddy to keep it right at hand. A caddy makes it easy to just grab and go when you’re running late for class!
Being organized for back to school is important to be successful. These are just a few tips that makes life a little easier when deadlines and tests are looming!
Save a few dollars by shopping at Dollar General for your Back to College Needs!
The Schick Quatro can be found right now at a great price AND you can use a coupon from DollarGeneral.com that helps you save even more! That’s a great deal!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Schick®. The opinions and text are all mine.