The summer is coming to an end and school is starting back up. Time to put down the kid’s snacks and get back on board with some healthier options! Try these 5 Delicious Snacks under 200 calories to satisfy your cravings for sweet & salty and fill you up!
1. Granola Bars – Granola Bars are a great way to fill you up and give you energy if you pick the right ones! Go for a whole grain option that is all natural. There’s a lot of options that include nuts, dark chocolate and about any flavor you can imagine!
2. Blueberries – Blueberries are so good for you! Rich with antioxidants and nutrients, blueberries are the perfect addition to your yogurt in the morning, as an afternoon pick-me-up or on top of your ice cream before bed. ( you do have ice cream before bed, don’t you?!) You can’t go wrong with these fruits that are believed to aid in the prevention of heart disease, certain cancers, vision and to help reverse memory loss.
3. M&M’S® Crispy – In time for the warm weather, M&M’S® Crispy offers a way to enjoy America’s favorite chocolate candies with fewer calories per serving. M&M’S® Crispy are a satisfying chocolate treat at 180 calories per singles pack. Made of rich milk chocolate, M&M’S® Crispy have a sweet rice puff center that’s crispy and crunchy and coated in the world-famous candy shell.
4. Bagel – Opt for a 100 calorie whole wheat”thin” bagel instead a normal size. Lower in calories and carbs, bagels can be topped with some great things to fill you up and give you energy. Peanut butter and bananas, peanut butter and jelly, cream cheese, or even butter. When you have a smaller size, you can add a smaller amount of your favorite topping to make it a sweet treat!
5. Popcorn – Whether you pop your own or buy a healthy store bought option, popcorn is a great snack! Look for air popped, whole grain options without artificial colors or preservatives to keep it more healthy!
Finding a healthy snack that is delicious and fills you up is a great way to add energy and a little goodness to your day!
Back by popular demand M&M’S® Crispy returned to shelves nationwide this past January for the first time since 2005. From Facebook to Twitter to calls to our consumer service line, M&M’S® Crispy were the No. 1 most requested variety to bring back between 2005 and 2014.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.