From organizing your to-do list and meal plan to your emails and coupons – there’s an app for that! Check out The 5 Best Apps to Simplify Your Life!
The start of the New Year is a great time to look at ways to organize and simplify your life. From organizing your to-do list and meal plan to your emails and coupons – there’s an app for that! Why not take advantage of your smartphone and simplify tasks you do daily?!
Check out The 5 Best Free Apps To Simplify Your Life in the New Year!
1. Unroll.me – Is your email box filled with newsletters? Here’s an app that lets you easily unsubscribe from newsletters you don’t want and “roll up” ones you do. The Unroll.me app puts all of your newsletter emails into one daily digest to read what you want and keep the rest in your inbox! I’ve been using the desktop version for over a year now and LOVE the app on my phone!
Check out this post on Simplifying your Life!
2. Level Money – Level Money helps keep your budget in check. Keep track of what you spend and where and if you’re on track – safely with one app. See your spending history and banking projections as well!
Check out this post for Easy Meal Solutions for Busy Families!
3. Remember The Milk – Organize your to-do list with this one app! Organize by day, time, priority and more. This app also lets you send yourself reminders by email, text or instant messenger! Remember the Milk also integrates with Google Calendar, iCalender and more!
Check out this post for Saving The Most Money on Groceries!
4. Big Oven – Big Oven is a mom’s best friend! Look up over 350,000 recipes, store and even create a grocery store list. Create your meal plan right in the app! Drag-and-drop recipes onto a calendar for a day, a week, or a month. (Upgrade to BigOven Pro—for $15 a year—and the app automatically generates your grocery list.) You can also share recipes via email, Facebook or Twitter and scan in written recipes that the app converts to digital text. This app does it all!
Check out this post for 5 Easy Ways to Eat Healthy on a Budget!
5. SavingStar – The E-coupon app SavingStar allows you to look for items you need at your favorite stores and gives you coupons for stuff you need and want. You pay the normal price in the store, and the savings from the coupons you choose add up inside the app. Once you reach $5, you can choose to put the savings in your bank account, redeem them for an Amazon gift card or donate them to charity. No more clipping coupons!
Check out this post for 4 Simple Ways to Organize at Night for a Better Morning!
Simplify your life by trying some new FREE Apps to organize your life!
Do you have any FREE Apps you love to use that help you stay organized? Share them in the comments below!