Keep yourself organized and prepared by making your own “Got Everything” bag this summer and these 10 Must-Have Items for Traveling with Kids!
I have been compensated by JOHNSON’S® and AVEENO® Baby for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
As a mom on the go, I am always looking to simplify my routine and be as efficient as possible. And traveling with kids, it’s a MUST to be on top of my game. Whether I’m going to the ballfield or the dance studio, I make sure to have what I need on hand so I don’t get caught in a jam!
We spend a lot of time outside over the summer at practices and games for my son’s baseball travel team. We’re always on the go. I never knew I’d enjoy being so busy, but it really is fun! The kids all get along great and there are other siblings from other families for my girls to hang out with. That makes it fun for everyone.
Being on the go means that I’m always needing something from the house. So, I keep a bag in my car that has everything we (or someone else) may need!
10 Must-Have Items for Traveling With Kids
- Baby Book – Every baby needs to keep busy, a sweet WASHABLE baby book is helpful for little hands to keep moving.
- Sippy Cup – Never get caught without a drink on the go!
- JOHNSON’S® Head to Toe cleaning cloths – perfect for sticky hands, face and little bums! Mom, dad and big brother and sister can use these, too!
- Neutrogena pure and clean baby sunscreen – This is my #1 sunscreen for baby EVER. I have super fair skinned kids and they’ve never been sunburned when using this baby sunscreen. Plus, it’s gentle for their sensitive skin!
- Neutrogena ultra-sheer dry touch sunscreen – Again, this is our GO-TO sunscreen for our big kids plus mom and dad! It has never failed and isn’t greasy at all. You won’t feel yucky and sticky after you use this one!
- Bandaids – I always pack band-aids for little cuts and scrapes!
- Neosporin – A great way to clean those little boo-boos!
- Benadryl – Keep Benadryl on hand for allergic reactions you may not see coming plus allergies.
- Tylenol – From bumps on the head to headaches, Tylenol is always in my bag!
- Aveeno Lotion – Aveeno is perfect for sensitive skin so I use it for my entire family. I hate having dry hands so this is perfect to always have around PLUS if you’ve been out all day, you can freshen up!
To help stay organized, print out this “Got Everything” Checklist to make sure you always have what you need on hand!
JOHNSON’S® has everything I need from sticky hands to cuts and scrapes and I love that they’re a brand I’ve trusted with my family for years. I usually shop at Walmart for my JOHNSON’S® products because they always have great prices!
Shopping at Walmart guarantees the best deal! AND I love that they have the option to order online and pickup in store OR have delivered! That sure helps out this busy mom on the go!
Keep yourself organized and prepared by making your own “Got Everything” bag this summer! You’ll be glad you did!
If someone is reporting an adverse event or a product quality complaint, please tell them to call the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) North America Consumer Care Center at 800-361-8068 during normal business hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. After normal business hours, they can report adverse events or product quality complaints through www.jnj.com Contact Us page.