If you’re looking for an easy, affordable and quick meal on a cold night that packs a big flavor punch – this Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe is a winner!
Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe
This low-fat, hearty soup is full of flavor is perfect for cold nights. Even the kids love it! Slow cooker soup recipes are the best for busy nights!
Filled full of hamburger, beans, corn, tomatoes, taco seasoning and ranch dressing seasoning – this soup packs a big flavor punch that will warm you up right away!
I like to top my soup with shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips and cilantro – yum! But you can just leave it plain like my husband does. Whatever you like is perfectly fine!
Making this soup ahead of time in the slow cooker is perfect for busy days. All you need to do is brown the hamburger in a skillet and then add all of the ingredients to a slow cooker to simmer.
As an alternative, you can leave this Taco Soup on the stove in a dutch oven. It’s up to you! Just make sure to cook for about an hour or more to let all the flavors mingle together for a big bowl of yummy goodness!
Try this Slow Cooker Taco Soup Recipe out soon, I promise you’ll love it!
- * 1 lb ground beef
- * 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- * 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- * 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- * 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- * 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- * 1 (8 ounce) can diced Mexican-style tomatoes
- * 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- * 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Add meat to slow cooker and add in ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients to the slow cooker and stir.
- Fill with water until the water just covers the ingredients.
- Stir well again.
- Cover and cook on high heat for 1-3 hours.
- Can also be made on the stove top and simmered for 1 hour.
- Serve topped with shredded cheese, sour cream and corn chips - if desired.