It’s no secret that we like good food around here on All Things Mamma. From breakfast to dessert, we’re all foodies to the core!
AND by the looks of things, you are too!
Today I’m sharing another recipe that I KNOW will be a hit –
Coconut Flour Pancakes
YES! These Coconut Flour Pancakes are full of flavor and good-for-you ingredients!
I can’t get enough of coconut flour recipes!! I love it!
I love NOW Brand Foods and have a pretty good stock in my pantry of all kinds of ingredients. Some of my favorites are right here in this recipe! Coconut flour, maple syrup, and the best vanilla extract! YUM! All really good stuff!
STOP HERE! Get all these amazing ingredients here!
NOW Foods Organic Coconut Flour,16-OunceNOW Foods Organic Maple Syrup,Grade A Dark Color (formerly Grade B), 32-OunceNOW Foods Liquid Coconut Cooking Oil,16-OunceEllyndale OrganicsTM Vanilla Extract 2 oz
These Coconut Flour Pancakes are super easy to make and are pretty good for you, too! If you’re on the Whole30 plan, you can adapt this for sure! Instead of regular milk, try almond milk. Instead of butter, try this coconut oil that has butter flavoring. So good! They’re gluten-free, too!
I also like to use farm-fresh eggs that I get from a good friend. She keeps me in stock!
Aren’t they pretty? I just love all the colors of the shells.
I love my pancakes slathered with butter and maple syrup! That’s my favorite way to eat them.
But, you can also get a little fancy and add a little greek yogurt, Organic Triple Omega Seed Mix and strawberries right on top of your pancakes. Just a little extra health benefit there for ya!
YUM! Don’t these pancakes look delicious??!!
These Gluten-Free, No Fail, Coconut Flour Pancakes will rock your socks off! They’re THAT good and THAT easy! Trust me!
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup milk (cow, almond, or coconut)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil or butter for frying
- Preheat griddle over medium-low heat.
- In a small bowl beat eggs until frothy, about two minutes.
- Mix in milk, vanilla, and honey.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt and whisk together. Stir wet mixture into dry until coconut flour is incorporated.
- Grease pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Ladle ¼ cup of batter into the pan for each pancake. Spread out slightly with the back of a spoon. Cook for a few minutes on each side, until the tops dry out slightly and the bottoms start to brown. Flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with butter, coconut oil, honey, syrup, or fruit.